Apply for your chance to win $1000
2020 ANTA Student Bursary Awards
You could be 1 of 12 students to win $1000
Submissions now open!
Steps to enter:
1. Submit this form to check your eligibility to enter
2. If eligible, we'll send an email to submit your assessment
3. Our panel will assess your submission
The ANTA National Bursaries have been established to encourage and assist students to maximise the opportunities provided in their education and assist students to achieve their aims and goals in natural therapies. ANTA believes that as far as possible a student's financial situation should not be an impediment in the pursuit of a career in natural therapies.
- 12 students will each receive an ANTA Bursary Award of $1,000
- Students who receive a $1,000 award will also receive 12 months free ANTA membership (to be taken up when course completed)
- In addition, the panel will be awarding a number of ANTA memberships to high quality assignments that miss out on a bursary award of $1,000
- The closing date for lodging your assignment with ANTA is
31st July 2020 and recipients will be announced in October/November
All you have to do to apply is to send us an assignment you have completed as part of your studies, relative to an ANTA modality.
To be eligible you must be a student currently enrolled in a course recognised by ANTA on a full time or part time basis in undergraduate or postgraduate studies.